Balmandir , Chitwan
Courses Offered (Showing 2 of 2 courses)
Science | Duration
Management | Duration 2 Years
Duration : 2 Years
Aroma English Secondary School is the product of a deep research and plan to supplement the society with an academic institution having the best culture for learning. Aroma has succeed in the fulfillment of its deep seated mission, “From P.G. to P.G.” (Play Group to Post Graduate).
Infrastructure / Facilities
Admission is given on the basis of an Entrance Examination which is mandatory, comprehensive, and has to be cleared or on the basis of SEE grades. A personal interview closely conducted by the College Management is compulsory for all students accompanied by their parents.
Yes, our college offers varied scholarships to students on a need-cum-merit basis.
Some of our co-curricular activities include debating, elocution, essay writing, painting, drama, project, and excursions.
Our Library is full of text-books, reference books/encyclopedias, and journals/ newspapers/magazines to keep the students well-informed. We have transportation facility as well.
Yes, it is a co-educational institution.
- We have Well experienced and qualified faculty members
- We have State-of-Art infrastructure
- We host Co-curricular and Extra-curricular Activities through student-clubs
- We Provide Leadership opportunity through Personality Development Program.
- We are Easily accessible from all major points of the city
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?
Explore Top Colleges
SUBSCRIBE TO GET UPDATES