Abroad Study Centre Pvt.Ltd
Putalisadak, Kathmandu Metropolitan City
- Diverse locations with Head office in USA and two branches in Nepal at Pokhara and Kathmandu. Our head office in the US provides students a competitive advantages over others as we assist students in finding part-time jobs who seek financial support. We can also help find appropriate internship and job placements after the competition of their course.
- Located at a prime location in Kathmandu at Star Mall, Putalisadak. Pool of certified & experienced counsellors who can give students the right career and educational guidance.
- Customized approach, meticulously guiding students in each step of their admission journey.
- Research-based approach of admission, recommending students with Universities and courses that is best suited to their skills and abilities.
- Thorough review of eligibility criteria for desired universities to ensure that students meet them.
- Top quality test preparation classes for IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, SAT and others.
- Hassle-free service where students can be rest assured that all of their documents- academic, financial. Government and embassy are prepared correctly and sent to the respective authorities.
- Loan assistance, immigration advice and scholarship assistance for students.
- Demo Visa Interview sessions and in some cases college interview sessions as well. Country-specific culture and discipline classes for the students to adapt better to their study destinations.
- Complaint lodging on behalf of students if they face issues in their universities after admission.
Infrastructure / Facilities
Admission is given on the basis of an Entrance Examination which is mandatory, comprehensive, and has to be cleared or on the basis of SEE grades. A personal interview closely conducted by the College Management is compulsory for all students accompanied by their parents.
Yes, our college offers varied scholarships to students on a need-cum-merit basis.
Some of our co-curricular activities include debating, elocution, essay writing, painting, drama, project, and excursions.
Our Library is full of text-books, reference books/encyclopedias, and journals/ newspapers/magazines to keep the students well-informed. We have transportation facility as well.
Yes, it is a co-educational institution.
- We have Well experienced and qualified faculty members
- We have State-of-Art infrastructure
- We host Co-curricular and Extra-curricular Activities through student-clubs
- We Provide Leadership opportunity through Personality Development Program.
- We are Easily accessible from all major points of the city
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?
SUBSCRIBE TO GET UPDATES